Hosted Microsoft Exchange is an email communications system that helps you stay in control of your business. Exchange provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
In non-techie terms, Hosted Microsoft Exchange is probably the easiest and most powerful emailing system today.
Exchange features efficient collaboration utilities such as calendar comparing, universal contact books, and task management software so that you can communicate with employees across the hall or across the globe. Hosted exchange even provides a versatile user base and is conveniently accessible on any smartphone.
With communication being essential for smooth and effective business management, Hosted Microsoft Exchange is an inexpensive and convenient system for your small business or large corporation.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange Online
Creative Computer now offers hosted Microsoft Exchange Online business email solutions.
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed data-centers with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Hosted Microsoft Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Email for Business
With hosted Microsoft Exchange Online, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile phones.
- Large, 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in on place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools or migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online